Sider

søndag den 27. marts 2011

Enjoy the magic of your day





Hello Everyone, my name is Dora I live in the North- West of the Neterlands and I'm a new designer for Riddersholm. And I feel honered to be one!
This is my first project I made a little suitcase from two prepared painting canvas.
And when you open the suitcase it looks like a little place to store the beautiful things you like, an old image, some lace, flowers, an old letter.
I have used the beautiful Bello Pastello papers and cut out.
Also the lace at the front of the suitcase is from Rissersholm, the brown.
Inside I have used to beautiful roses from Riddersholm on the left you see them on the lace.
I hope you like my first project and wishing all of you a wonderful day!
Dora

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wauw Dora you are a real creative person!
    I like your work for quite a long time now and I wish you a lot of succes with your work for Riddersholm.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, sooooo wonderful!! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  3. Stunnin projects, Dora! Welcome, it's great to have you on the team!

    SvarSlet