Sider

tirsdag den 26. februar 2013

With love....




 
 
 

 




    Hellllllllo to you!  Cherry here to share a couple shabby confections using yummy Riddersholm   goodies         
          I love mixing the collections together.    I used Fall Flea Market and A Christmas Story.  So in love with all these collections.  The Christmas line has several versatile patterns that can be used for every day.   I added a wax envelope I embossed and shabbied up with some paint on the first card.  A little ribbon, crowns, pins, and a sweet cabochon from the store . The second card I added one of the lovely wooden frames...I inked it and gave it a bit of glitter.  Images are so dreamy!   Hope you enjoy!  hugs from Oregon, cherry

1 kommentar:

  1. Such a wonderful card! Lots of details, really a lovely card :))

    SvarSlet