Sider

mandag den 22. april 2013

Card using Huntington Gardens!



Hi everyone!

Nadia Cannizzo here, sharing a layout I recently created using the beautiful Huntington Garden collection. 

For stockists on where you can get these collections in your country  please see HERE


Materials List
Patterned Paper: Riddersholm Design Huntington Garden papers and tags
Stamp: Riddersholm Design Beauty Advert
Flowers: Riddersholm Design Ink It flowers

Other Materials Used: 
Findings: Prima Marketing Mechanicals and Sunrise, Sunset collection PLUS from my own stash
Doily: Kaisercraft Crochet Doily
Other: Gesso, , white acrylic paint, black archival ink, masking tape, gel medium, mesh tape

Hope you liked my project. 

For more of my work please see my blog HERE

See you next time, Nadia

2 kommentarer: