Sider

søndag den 14. december 2014

Santa's Joy






Happy Weekend to you!   Are you enjoying all the wonderful inspiration from the design team?  I sure am!  I feel so inspired!   I have another little Christmas greeting to share with you!   Using that yummy Our Country Christmas collection.   I used The Drum paper and fussy cut the sweet Santa out and nestled him behind my diecut window piece.  I than framed it out with an old chipboard frame and added faux snow to the lower panes.  I added stars here and there in assorted sizes and added some sweet ribbons to the top ...and than added my sentiment to the bottom.  I diecut a few mistletoe leaves from the paper collection, added a berry and used that as my "O".

4 kommentarer:

  1. Such a beautiful card here again, just amazing work and soo cosy and beautiful as only christmas can be.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful, cosy Christmas card, I love all details :)

    SvarSlet