Sider

torsdag den 15. oktober 2015

Best Friend Card- By Keren Tamir


Hi Everyone,
Its Keren here For Riddersholm Design with a card created using the Vintage Venture collection.

I love the Vintage feel and colours of this collection and so I matched the embellishments to the papers.



I sprayed the Ink It flowers with matching colours to fit in with the vintage theme and also edged all the papers in brown. I also used some ribbon and twine to embellish the card.


Finally I used some sentiments from the Tailgate collection and added some ink splatters on the background.


Thank so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design Blog.
If you want to see more of my work visit my blog HERE
have a wonderful day


2 kommentarer:

  1. Beatiful Card. I love the way you have matched the colours on the embellishments to fit in with the vintage theme.

    SvarSlet
  2. A wonderful card here, and I just love how you made it all fit so well together too, as the result is just amazing and so beautiful.

    SvarSlet