Sider

fredag den 9. oktober 2015

Christmas Cards with Christmas Story Papers!



This week I thought I'd get a head start on my Christmas cards! I used the gorgeous Christmas Story papers full of gorgeous muted pinks, greens and browns.


As usual, there are some gorgeous cut out images in the collection. I used this vintage Santa image and layered three sheets from the collection. For all my cards I used stunning red poinsettia blooms and for this card I added some pine cones, sparkles and a brad. I finished off the card with a twine loop bow.


I took another gorgeous image from the Christmas Story collection and set it on top of a gorgeous doily made from the papers. Again I used the poinsettias, pine cones and brads to decorate this card, adding a silk ribbon bow and a tag with a Christmas sentiment. For the finishing touch I did some stitching around the card's edge.


For my final card I took an image from my stash and then layered on lots of flowers, another poinsettia and some gorgeous Ink-It Cherry Blossoms. I added twine around the card and as a bow. Finally, I added stitching for a finishing touch.

I just love all of Riddersholm's Christmas collections! Look out for Christmas Cosy in store now!



2 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful..I love thesecolors for christmascards.

    SvarSlet
  2. All these are fantastic christmascards and all so beautiful and well amde.
    I also just love these papers, but must also admit, I can´t wait to get my hands on the new ones here, they´re just my colors.

    SvarSlet