Sider

torsdag den 29. oktober 2015

Thank You Card- By Keren Tamir


Hi Everyone,


Its Keren here again For Riddersholm Design this month with another card created using the Vintage Venture collection.


I really love this collection, especially the vintage feel. The paper with the butterflies and script writing gives the perfect background for this card.


I used the Ink It flowers as embellishments. I sprayed them with matching colours and used the sprays to splatter some ink onto the background.



Thank so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design Blog.
If you want to see more of my work visit my blog HERE
have a wonderful day


1 kommentar:

  1. This is sooo beautiful Keren, and these papers are also one of my biggest favorites of the series. Love the colors and the butterflies a lot, and you really made the best of them here.

    SvarSlet