Sider

tirsdag den 10. november 2015

Christmas Cosy Giftbag with Tutorial


Hello everyone,  

today I (Dunja) have a Christmas gift bag. A large kraft paper bag, I've prettied up. Today is my Ridderholm Day, I have used the gorgeous new papers from the COSY CHRISTMAS Kollektion.


I've brought a little tutorial how I made the cutout. For this you need a ruler, a pencil, a craft knife and a circle (possibly a die or something like that), the main thing it is a circle ;) 
The pictures will show you how you can do it.

~~~ Pleace click on the Pics to enlarge them ~~~


I've glued the corrugated Cut Outs and embellished them with rhinestones. The edges I have partially wiped or brushed with Gesso.







Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you liked the giftbag and little tutorial :) You're welcome to leave a comment ;) 


 
         

Supplies

ChristmasCosy Cover all Lille 



 
 
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. WOUW what a gorgeous bag here Dunja, and I really love, how you made this. Thanks sooo much for the tut on this it´s really great, and the end resuklt on the bag here is amazing.

    SvarSlet