Sider

tirsdag den 24. november 2015

Christmas Gift Set





Hello everyone, today I'm a little late. I've a Christmas gift set that I want to show. For that I've used the pretty Cosy Christmas papers from Riddersholm. The new Cosy Christmas Collection struck me as very convenient. I've packed a gift box and a box matchstick in a gift set.



The stamp images are colored with my Sennelier watercolor paints and Distress Ink Refills. The stamps are from Vildastamps.
I've used the Dutch Doobadoo Dutch Box Art Little Gift Bag Stencil.

I can't wait to hear what you think about the little christmas gift set :) Have a nice evening!


           http://cards-and-more.blogspot.com

 

3 kommentarer:

  1. It´s absolut gorgeous Dunja. Such a wonderful little giftidea to use for a nice little hostess gift and sooo wonderful. It looks amazing.

    SvarSlet