Sider

fredag den 12. februar 2016

Vintage Cards with Barnmarket!



Hello friends! Cathi here today with some cards featuring the gorgeous Barnmarket papers from Riddersholm Designs!! I just love these deep colored vintage papers in this collection! I took all my images from the beautiful Barnmarket cutout page and the base of my cards is from the stunning Silverware sheet, I used both sides for some cards with very different colorings!



I kept a theme throughout all three cards of distressing and stitching the edges and wrapping twine! I chose a vintage photo tag for each along with some vintage images on the sheet. For my first card I wrapped twine horizontally across the card in a random pattern. I chose the sweet child image and flower tag, then cut out the Best Friend sentiment and fussy cut some butterflies. The flowers are a mixture of flowers from my stash.


For my second card I chose a more bohemian image and fun old ad cut out, again layering them over a horizontal pattern of twine. I chose the sentiment If you dream it you can become it. I added dark blue stitching to the card lots of flowers from my stash and just a few butterflies.


My final card uses the other side of the paper. I got this gorgeous vintage image that is part of the Barnmarket set along with the sweet own and butterfly. I chose the Love You sentiment.  The images are set on top of a vertical pattern of twine this time and I added orange stitching to the edge.

I love how these cards turned out and I thank you so much for stopping buy, be sure to check out the Riddersholm Shop!!!




1 kommentar:

  1. All 3 cards are sooo beautiful. You did a really great job on these and they all turned out soo amazing, and anyone would feel proud to get a card like this, that´s for sure. Stunning work.
    Have a wonderful week-end now everyone.

    SvarSlet