Sider

fredag den 25. marts 2016

Beachy Tag and Card Set using the Newport Collection by Cathi


Hello crafty friends, Cathi here! Last project I did for Riddersholm used the pastel pink shades in the Newport collection for a spring theme! Today I used the gorgeous beachy Shells paper from the collection with my favorite blues, browns and grays. I absolutely love how my tag and card turned out!


For the tag, I cut out the shape and inked the edges. I also sewed in dark gray thread around the edge of the tag. I fussy cut the compass shape from the paper, again inking the edges.



I love the colors of the Prima flowers I used on these project this week, they match so well with the papers! I added some thick netting to fit the beach theme!



Of course I had to tuck in some shells, and also added a cut out title to the tag, Stay Calm and listen to the waves!  I also added in some Wycinaka chipboard grasses.



Here you can see where I added some splashes done with Shimmerz Texturez and a stencil. I finished off the tag with a lot of gorgeous ribbons and lace found in the shop!



My card also uses the gorgeous Shells paper.Again I added gray stitching to the edge of the card.


I built up the card starting with the gorgeous neutral flowers from Prima in gray and black. I added some shells into the cluster and the gorgeous thick netting.


I tucked in a few more white flowers, added some cutout pieces to the card and added my favorite script stamp to the background.

I hope you like my tag and card set, they are some of my favorite pieces for the year.  Have a look at the gorgeous Newport Collection it is so versatile!


2 kommentarer:

  1. WOW!!! This is one stunning set! Love the colors and gorgeous design! Simply fabulous!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    SvarSlet
  2. Absolut stunning work here today. I´m a huge lover of any beach themed cards so this is just sooo me, and I love it. You´ve managed to make it look sooo natural and still sooo gorgeous, that I can almost feel the soft breeze there.

    SvarSlet