Sider

torsdag den 31. marts 2016

Scrapbooking tag from Marta Lapkowska + workshops VIDEO

Hello everyone,
It's Marta Lapkowska here.


I am so excited to be back to you with some new small project and... yes and video with my UK workshops.
I had a wonderful opportunity to teach some mixed media based classes in Middlesbrough in UK.
One of the workshops - mixed media scrapbooking layout was based on Riddersholm Papers. You can see the video from from the whole weekend where I will talk to you through the whole 3 days of my journey.




I hope you will enjoy my today's make and have a chance to relax and enjoy the movie.



Sending you my hugs, Marta xx




3 kommentarer:

  1. It´s absolut gorgeous Marta, and the video is really great too, thanks sooo much for sharing it. You are a very talented girl and make such wonderful creations.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful tag! Loved your video.

    SvarSlet
  3. If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this short video to unveil a amazing little secret that might get you your own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    SvarSlet